[Sw-l] Steve's 2018 mid-year report for Sutton SignWriting

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Tue Jul 3 18:44:49 UTC 2018

SignWriting List
July 3,2018

I just became a Patron of Steve Slevinski's work by following this link and filling out the form - Patreon.com is a great web site, that makes it possible to support individuals who are making a positive difference in the world - I am proud to be your Patron, Steve!

I hope others will join me - Val ;-)