[Sw-l] Apresenta=?utf-8?Q?=C3=A7=C3=A3o_?=Valdenir

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jun 28 11:37:57 EDT 2018

SignWriting List
June 28, 2018

Olá Professor Valdenir de S. Pinheiro!
Obrigado pela sua introdução abaixo e seja bem-vindo à Lista de SignWriting! Estou muito contente em te conhecer. Seu trabalho com a SignWriting ao longo dos anos é um presente para nós e para o mundo. Sinto-me muito grato por você estar ensinando o SignWriting no Brasil. Estou ansioso para conhecê-lo pessoalmente, um dia, pela internet. Obrigado por informar nossa lista sobre seu trabalho e sobre os próximos cursos SignWriting em julho. Val ;-)

Hello Professor Valdenir de S. Pinheiro!
Thank you for your introduction below and welcome to the SignWriting List!  I am so happy to meet you. Your work with SignWriting over the years is a gift to us and to the world. I feel very thankful that you are teaching SignWriting in Brazil. I look forward to meeting you in person someday, over the internet. Thank you for informing our List about your work, and about the upcoming SignWriting Courses in July. Val ;-)

-------

Google Translation of Professor Pinheiro's introduction below:
Hello fellow SignWriting lovers.
I am Professor Valdenir de S. Pinheiro.
I was a lecturer in the discipline of writing signs from 2012 until 2016 at the Faculdade Sul Brasil - FASUL today the University Assis Gurgacz Foundation - FAG, I taught the discipline of Writing Signs I and writing Signs II in the course with Portuguese Language and LIBRAS with (72 hour load, SignWriting I), (72 hour load, SignWriting II).
The last work that presents about SW was: PINHEIRO, V. S .. WRITING OF SIGNS FACE TO THE PROCESS OF EDUCATION AND LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION.
I am currently teaching at UFPR and teaching other disciplines, that is, on SignWriting, acting only as a SW researcher.
I am a member of the PORLIBRAS group of studies and researches having as object of investigation the Brazilian Language of Signs (LIBRAS), having as coordinator Prof. Dr Jorge Bidarra from UNIOESTE.
About the next SignWriting event, it will occur this July with the start on the 16th and end on the 27th Winter Course - SignWriting. Promoted by the Master's and Doctoral Program in Letters, from the State University of Western Paraná - Unioeste, Cascavel Campus, in partnership with the PORLIBRAS Studies and Research Group.
The course will be taught by Prof. American Professor Adam Frost (Professor of ASL and Sign Language at San Diego State University - SDSU / California)
image.pngValdenir of S. Pinheiro

----