[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: SignWriting Instruction Books

Charles Butler 00000009c7c21417-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Fri Jun 29 13:21:06 EDT 2018

I am developing a series of lessons for a class at Howard based on EXPRESSIVE videos and Photographs. The photos are all of hands from EXPRESSIVE (like teaching knitting) so that the SignWriting does not have to be flipped in the person's mind from a RECEPTIVE photo or instruction to an Expressive writing. Here is lesson 1, tell me what you think.
 Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com 240-764-5748 Clear writing moves business forward.