[Sw-l] Welcome New Members!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jun 27 15:13:47 UTC 2018

SignWriting List
June 27, 2018

WELCOME to our new SignWriting List Members!

Several new members have joined the SignWriting List in the past two days, and some are from Brazil ...

Write an email to the SignWriting List, to introduce yourself. Tell us about your work with SignWriting.

For example, there will be 3 SignWriting Courses presented in Paraná, Brazil, in July, taught by Adam Frost, who is flying from San Diego to teach SignWriting soon...

Tell us about this upcoming event.... What are the dates of the courses? Tell us about your University in Paraná.

SignWriting List messages are archived on the web for history, and when you post a message to the List, it is recorded and searchable on the web - a wonderful tool for researchers and students.

SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

To Read the SignWriting List Archives

We look forward to reading your messages and discussions!