[Sw-l] Sidewall curves

rchannon1 at VERIZON.NET rchannon1 at VERIZON.NET
Sat May 5 01:54:01 UTC 2018

Thank you, Adam!  You are (of course) right – I mixed up the symbols and the ones I included are the ones that come in toward the signer and back out.  I imagine it could be used for the sign HAPPY or perhaps the sign ADMIT?  Would you use

http://signbank.org/SignWriting_Character_Viewer.html#?ui=en <http://signbank.org/SignWriting_Character_Viewer.html#?ui=en&set=key&sym=S2b1> &set=key&sym=S2b1

Or would this one be better:

http://signbank.org/SignWriting_Character_Viewer.html#?ui=en <http://signbank.org/SignWriting_Character_Viewer.html#?ui=en&set=key&sym=S2ad> &set=key&sym=S2ad

My feeling is that the second one is better, because I think the first one means rotation of the forearm, but the second one is a more general movement from the elbow or wrist or a combination.  Do you agree?

Rachel