[Sw-l] Steve's Friday Update: 5 of 17

Fernando UFRGS fernando.carneiro at UFRGS.BR
Fri Oct 5 18:27:39 UTC 2018

Hello Steve and everyone :)

Fantastic job! I'm amazed by what you've done so far and glad you're
sharing this progress with us :)

If you need any help with the brazilian portuguese translation, I can lend
a hand or two :) Feel free to e-mail me or send a Facebook message.

Best regards,
Fernando

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: