[Sw-l] Steve's Friday Update: 6 of 17

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Sat Oct 13 21:21:24 UTC 2018

Hi Jonathan,

Your name has been added to the drawing.

On 10/13/18 7:03 AM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
> I am most interested in the Puddle API so that other programs can
> easily save signs to the puddle and get recent changes.

Excellent.  This is something that I am currently working on.  The API
will allow developers of other applications to share in the common data
repository of the SignPuddle data without having to use the SignPuddle
user interface.

Regards,
-Steve