[Sw-l] Steve's Friday Update: 4 of 17

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Fri Sep 28 16:59:27 EDT 2018

SignWriting List
September 28, 2018

Hello Steve -
Thank you, Steve, for this weekly report. Good ideas!

I love the idea of giving away PocketPuddles...

At least three people have contacted you, I understand, so there are three names in the hat so far... Thank you to everyone for your interest and participation.

We just received photos of a classroom in São Paulo, Brazil, where they have already received PocketPuddles, and now they are using SignPuddle in the classroom without having an internet connection. Great to see SignPuddle on all of their computers in their computer lab ;-)

Thank you Steve for this great product and I hope everyone will contribute to Steve's contribute page:

Help Steve make PocketPuddles for everyone...
https://www.patreon.com/signwriting <https://www.patreon.com/signwriting>

I give Steve a gift every month through the above web site - it is called Patreon.com, and is a new way to support the ideas you love on the internet -

Val ;-)