[Sw-l] Simple way of writing repeated words?

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Tue Aug 6 13:33:28 EDT 2019

Hi Rubens and everyone,

Rubens:  I learn about the line (l).  I have a question for you.  Is the
line (l) similar to the line (ll)?  Adam gave us an example of the bowl:

Best regards,

André

De :  Rubens Almeida <rubens.escritadesinais at GMAIL.COM>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
<SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Date :  Mon, 05 Aug 2019 22:40:13 -0400
À :  <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Objet :  Re: Simple way of writing repeated words?

Hello Adam!
 Greetings signwriting list!
 Here in Brazil we are using some signwriting referring to the linguistic
aspects of the plural marks in the Brazilian Sign Language.
 Teachers and researchers Débora Campos Wanderley and Marianne Rossi Stumpf
published a scientific article, with the theme: Plural Marking in the
Signwriting System: A Morphological Approach. In this article they explain
the use of the ending of symbols (I) or (II):
 Examples:
 Table 1. Representation of the plural

www.seer.ufal.br/index.php/revistaleitura/article/download/2686/2861.
<http://www.seer.ufal.br/index.php/revistaleitura/article/download/2686/2861