[Sw-l] Writing of down-right-down movement

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 8 11:55:47 EDT 2019

There might be some wrist flexing when making the sign for 22, but it isn’t really necessary. In fact, most instructional materials teaching 22 don’t show any wrist movements.

When we were discussing the movement, the first suggestion was to write a zig-zag movement like below, but then it was countered because the second point “shouldn’t be so sharp, but more of a curve.”

Then the symbol below was suggested, but "the first bounce should be cut in half to match the movement."

I tried to construct a small straight down movement connected to a single curve, but it wasn’t working well. That is when the single curve offset from the center somewhat came up. It seems to work, but I just wanted to make sure. ;-)

Adam