[Sw-l] Sutton HoopWriting

Fri Aug 30 23:54:08 UTC 2019

SignWriting List
August 30, 2019

Hello Suzanne and everyone on the SignWriting List!

Thank you Suzanne for this video link:

https://youtu.be/GRwFrUeiTnM <https://youtu.be/GRwFrUeiTnM>

I love looking at this video - you are such a good hoop dancer ;-)

Thank you for the "HoopWriting" - so colorful and fun to read! What a clever idea... I will write a second email message soon...

See attached jpg of the first page of the PDF: