[Sw-l] Best Wishes

Sun Feb 24 11:38:37 EST 2019

SignWriting List
February 24, 2019

My dearest friends and members of the SignWriting List -

I will write to you all privately later this week - but THANK YOU for your birthday wishes and also for your messages about our dear sweet father, Paul. We were all very fortunate to be blessed by him over 97 years. He had a truly fortunate life and his family was so lucky to know him. And yes of course we are celebrating his life. Today friends are stopping by. So many friends are worried about our mother, who is one month from 99 years old, but she is doing better than all of us! They were married 72 years...an amazing legacy. And she still calls Paul her boyfriend of 73 years ;-)

So thank you! And I will soon be back working with SignWriting, as life moves forward.

and ... I look forward to learning about your lives and your work and feel free to share here on the SignWriting List. This List is here for all of you to enjoy.

Thank you, Stefan, once again, for opening messages on the SignWriting List ;-)

And have a wonderful Sunday everyone -

Val ;-)