[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: SignWriting Video by Adam Frost and Garrett Bose

Jonathan Duncan 00000002a18e4451-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Wed Jul 10 01:19:37 UTC 2019

That is a take awesome video. Thanks Adam for making it and Val for sharing it. 😊
Jonathan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 10:04 AM, Eduardo Trápani<etrapani at GMAIL.COM> wrote:   > Many thanks to Adam Frost and
> Garrett Bose for creating this outstanding video on SignWriting,
> presented at the American Sign Language Teacher's Association (ASLTA)
> Conference in San Diego, California, June 30-July 3, 2019. People at the
> conference stood and watched this video and told me they learned a lot
> from it.

I also learned a lot from the examples section. It's very well done.

Thanks for sharing!

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu