[Sw-l] SignPuddle 3 beta is ready for testing

Fernando fernandohfc6 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 30 11:49:46 EDT 2019

Hey Steve!

Amazing work! I'm very grateful for all your hard work. My students and
teacher colleagues will be very pleased with the new version :)

I can review the portuguese translation if you want me to. There are some
inconsistencies - as expected ;)

Congratulations again!
Fernando Carneiro

sutton at signwriting.org