[Sw-l] SignPuddle 3 beta is ready for testing

Sun Jun 30 14:33:20 UTC 2019

SignWriting List
June 30th, 2019

Hello Steve, and SignWriting List!

Whoo Hoo !! 😀 Congratulations, Steve, for moving SignPuddle 3 Dictionaries and Interfaces to Beta testing!

And a big THANK YOU for all the long hours of programming you have been doing -

I hope everyone will test the new program and give Steve the feedback he needs -

And support for Steve's work will be so welcome:
https://www.patreon.com/signwriting

I look forward to testing it too -

Enjoy the beta testing everyone!

Val ;-)