[Sw-l] Hands orientation and corresponding symbols rotation

Daniele Giacomini appunti2 at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 4 07:17:03 EDT 2019

Hello,
I realized that, often, I have been using hand symbols rotated in the wrong
way. Trying to make my mind clear, I have prepared a table for the shape
"Angle" and I am asking your help.

*Firstly* to understand if what you can see in the following table is
correct:

Angle

*Secondly*: if the first three columns are correct, do I have to assume
that the rotations in the last three columns should be interpreted as
parallel to the floor?

*Thirdly*: if the above assumptions are correct, do I have to assume that:

, rotated 90° counterclockwise, is the same as  ?

, rotated 90° clockwise, is the same as ?

, rotate 90° counterclockwise, is the same as  ?

Thank you for you attention.

Regards,
Daniele

sutton at signwriting.org