[Sw-l] Hands orientation and corresponding symbols rotation

Daniele Giacomini appunti2 at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 5 02:27:12 EDT 2019

Thank you very much. I need one last confirmation, to be sure that I
understood correctly. Is each couple of the following symbols representing
the same hand position? (I mean: each couple a different position.)

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
Daniele