[Sw-l] More

Tue Oct 29 13:30:11 EDT 2019

SignWriting List
October 29, 2019

Hi John -
This sounds very interesting. This could possibly be a project for an MA
degree or Ph.D dissertation in animation or software development. Some of
the excellent programs that are used today in the SignWriting world stem
from bright enthusiastic students who had good ideas and tested their ideas
while studying at a university. And very interesting when they post
announcements or questions here on the list.

So keep us informed if you find others who want to work on this project.

By the way, if you are having trouble seeing on computers, you are right
there are larger fonts, and you can also access features developed for
people with sight impairment. Under "Accessibility" on some computers, you
can turn your screen black and the letters can become white or yellow, and
that can help sometimes too. I use that occasionally. Recently the Mac has
a new OS 10.14.6 called "Mojave" and it has a new feature where your entire
screen can be black and all type is white - it is rather exciting to work
that way and easier on our eyes sometimes.

All the best - Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu