[Sw-l] Presentation

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Wed Oct 30 19:07:05 UTC 2019

SignWriting List
October 30, 2019

Hello Dale!
This is really a moving description of the use of SignWriting in Nicaragua, and thank you for sharing this story with us.

Thank you for presenting SignWriting there, and I am glad that your 80+ brain is benefitting too!

Do I have your permission to post this description, on our SignWriting in Nicaragua web area?

SignWriting in Nicaragua
https://www.signwriting.org/nicaragua/nicaragua.html

Before I do, I will show it to you, to get your approval.

I haven't posted anything new there in a long time, and I think it is important to point out that SignWriting continues to be used in Nicaragua:

Thanks again for this message!

Val ;-)

---------