[Sw-l] new publication related to SignWriting

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Wed Aug 26 19:55:35 EDT 2020

SignWriting List
August 26, 2020

Thank you, Erika, for writing this new chapter on SignWriting. Congratulations on its publication. And thank you Stefan Woehrmann for teaching your Deaf students in Germany to read and write DGS and mouth movements. And thank you Adam Frost for helping with the Acadeafic blog 😊 (Acadeafic is a cute name). I look forward to reading your chapter on SW, Erika, and the blog too. And great to hear from you, Kim from Maine. It has been a long time ... Have a great day everyone - Val 😊

Sent from my iPhone

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu