[Sw-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: More

John Carlson yottzumm at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 20 10:03:11 UTC 2020

I ran into a slight problem translating Natural Semantic Metalanguage
English exponents.

For example, "moment" and "anymore" wouldn't translate.

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/translate.php?ui=1&sgn=4&build=moment&action=translate

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/translate.php?ui=1&sgn=4&build=anymore&action=translate
<http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/translate.php?ui=1&sgn=4&build=moment&action=translate>

Gave a symbol that I associate with failure to find what it was looking for.

Thanks for any assistance!

John

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: