[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: [SW-L] Happy Birthay Valerie

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sat Feb 22 19:40:37 EST 2020

SignWriting List
February 22, 2020

Hello Stefan!

Thank you for writing to the SignWriting List!

It is always a pleasure to hear from you. I feel so thankful to receive email from you.

And what a positive and creative force you are!

Your photography of birds, animals and wildlife near your home in Germany is spectacular and you have created the most beautiful birthday cards with your photographs - thank you for attaching these cards. They are works of art.

And thank you for the attached PDF written with DELEGS software in SignWriting (using ASL signs). DELEGS is an excellent program and I look forward to working more with it in the future. It makes great PDFs.

I will always be grateful for the gifts you have given to the world, Stefan. Your development of Mundbildschrift, and the way your Deaf students excelled using SignWriting - and your attention to every detail. Thank you for your contributions.

There is so much to share with you...

But right now I wish to thank you for posting these gorgeous cards and document - and for remembering -

Stay strong, Stefan-

Val ;-)

---------