[Sw-l] Maltese Sign Language (LSM) Dictionary

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Tue Feb 25 11:26:09 EST 2020

SignWriting List
February 25, 2020

Hello Marie, Maria and the LSM Dictionary team!

Beautiful work. I enjoyed visiting your new online dictionary:

Maltese Sign Language (LSM) Dictionary
https://mlrs.research.um.edu.mt/resources/lsm/

And thank you for sharing with us.

Here attached are two screen captures of two entries in the dictionary. Very clear and well designed format. I look forward to studying the dictionary in more detail soon. I can imagine this is an enormous job for your team. Thank you for doing this for the world. If there is anything I can do to help, please tell me - Val ;-)