[Sw-l] Report from Steve's desk

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Fri Feb 28 10:05:13 EST 2020

On 2/28/20 1:10 AM, Marie Alexander wrote:
> Dear Steve,
>
> It seems like my previous endorsement is still there in the write-up.
> I would like to update it since
> some things have changed (including the name of my Institute).l How
> can I do this?
Hi Marie,

Thanks for the first endorsement.  The edit button on the top will let
you edit the page.  If you want, you can add another endorsement on the
bottom of the page. No worries though, the first endorsement is great.

Thanks!
-Steve

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: