[Sw-l] Happy Birthay Valerie

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sun Feb 23 01:43:17 UTC 2020

SignWriting List
February 22, 2020

Hello Malta SignWriting team and Marie!

Thank you so much for your well wishes, and for still being members of the SignWriting List after all these years.

I hope you are all well and enjoying Malta, which sounds so romantically beautiful ;-)

What is your team working on these days?

Val ;-)