[Sw-l] Preview of the Sutton SignWriting Web Components

Sun Jul 26 12:55:45 EDT 2020

SignWriting List
July 26, 2020

Thank you, Steve, for creating these instructional videos on how to program using SignWriting. This new episode on the SignWriting Stream YouTube Channel is very clear - the Web Components look easy to learn and I am sure they will be useful for web design and construction - and thank you for posting on GitHub too -

You never know - maybe I will use them for basic HTML - I am looking forward to trying!

Val ;-)

---------