[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: Online premiere of =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=98We_were_there..._We_are_here=E2=80=99=2C_?=a SIGN-HUB documentary movie

Dale Spoor dale.spoor27 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 22 19:24:55 EDT 2020

Hi, Val,

I registered and was able to watch the trailer, but I'm not sure how I will
view this on Wednesday.  Am I going to get a link eventually?

Thanks,

Dale

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: