[Sw-l] Open Sourcing SignPuddle 2

Tue Jun 23 11:46:44 EDT 2020

SignWriting List
June 23, 2020

Hello Steve and everyone!
Thank you for working towards open sourcing SignPuddle 2. SignPuddle 2 is a wonderful program and I use it everyday. https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/ <https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/>

Although I do not know what the modifications are, I vote for the first one - "Move forward with the required changes as quickly as possible."

But if the second choice is a better one for others and for you, that is fine too -

Thanks again for doing this work and for your generosity to make SignPuddle 2 open source.

Val ;-)

--------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: