[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: [SW-L] Open Sourcing SignPuddle 2

Eduardo Trápani etrapani at VERA.COM.UY
Wed Jun 24 03:15:42 UTC 2020

Hi Steve!

> Right now, I have a decision I need to make.  Do I move forward with the
> changes and get it working as soon as possible?

That sounds good.

>  Or do I upload all of
> the current code and add instructions for installing with the existing
> code before I start the modifications?  I would be interested in your
> opinions.

I don't know how much time that would take. If it's not too much work,
having that, even if just for historic reasons, would be really nice.
And some of us might even help test or code or, later, be able to track
problems.

Thanks for opensourcing it!