[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: Report from Steve's desk

Jonathan Duncan 00000002a18e4451-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sat Mar 21 11:37:02 EDT 2020

     Thank you for your report, Steve, and your work you are doing to
keep the SignWriting data safe.

Also I hope all of you on the list are keeping safe and wish you the
best during this pandemic.

Steve,

     I was wondering in view of the work you will be doing with the
servers,  if SignPuddle 2.0 will continue to be the editable puddles for
some foreseeable future and we will be able to continue to export the
puddles from there or if you will be switching the editable puddles to
SignPuddle 3.0?

     The reason for my question is that I am developing an App called
SWSignWriter to make it easier to share SignWriting text on mobile
phones and on the web which depends on the current functionality of
SignPuddle 2.0. The main focus of the app is for sharing the SignWriting
on social media or other mobile phone apps.

     Do the React component library work with other frameworks besides
React? like the Stencil(https://stenciljs.com/) web components? I've
have heard of how great the web components can be but haven't worked
with them yet.

     Look forward to your response and which you the best with all your
projects and hope to have mine available for people to use soon.

Regards,

Jonathan