[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: SignWriting websites

Jonathan Duncan 00000002a18e4451-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Tue Mar 31 17:05:45 EDT 2020

Hi Steve,

     My SWSignwriter depends on the Export page at
https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/export.php  And all of the
current dictionary Puddles.  If you need to change the URL please let me
know ahead of time so that I can update my app to point to the new url
without too much down time.

Thanks

Jonathan