[Sw-l] Download Nicaraguan Sign Language Manual

Richard Gleaves richardgleaves at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 9 15:38:26 EST 2020

Follow-up to Valerie's post below:

The SignWriting website offers various options for downloading the Nicaraguan Sign Language manual.

Unfortunately, the English version of the download does not include the cover page of the manual. The "complete" version of the manual does include the cover page, but it also includes both the Spanish and English versions of the manual back-to-back in the PDF file, which you might not realize if you rely on the table of contents at the front of the book, since the page numbers do t reflect the back-to-back nature of the PDF. You just have to manually scroll to the half-point of the PDF before you get to the English version.

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu