[Sw-l] BRAZIL: SW Presentation at CESAPE Nov 23, 2020

Thu Nov 26 00:18:14 UTC 2020

SignWriting List
November 25, 2020

THANK YOU, everyone at the CESAPE Congress in Brazil, for inviting me and Adam Frost to present SignWriting on November 23rd, 2020.

It was a wonderful experience for us and I hope we can continue to work together!

And thank you for all your questions - let’s keep in touch! Val ;-)

————