[Sw-l] Sutton SignWriting Web Components, now with signs and automatic CSS styling

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Sat Oct 10 16:18:18 UTC 2020

Hi SignWriting List,

Version 0.7.0 of the Sutton SignWriting Web Components is ready.
This version includes the <sgnw-symbol> and the <sgnw-sign> components.

You can find the documentation here:
https://sutton-signwriting.github.io/sgnw-components/?path=/docs/sgnw-components-component-sgnw-sign--fsw
<https://sutton-signwriting.github.io/sgnw-components/?path=%2Fdocs%2Fsgnw-components-component-sgnw-sign--fsw&fbclid=IwAR0zlTLhexxeVlP2dryTyyXLq0p8DPsK3mTbHF6SMMXqitTEf8IJjzXKZIc>

Next I will be working on the SignWriting paragraph <sgnw-p> and the
vertical paragraph <sgnw-vp>.
With these components you will be able to mix SignWriting with images
and other text.
Once I have these two components ready, I will prepare an official v1.0
release.

For the v1.0 release, I am planning another episode of the SignWriting
Stream.
This stream will have three parts.

1) Enable SignWriting on any web page with two lines of code

2) Modern web development with NPM and SignWriting

3) Creating apps with Stencil and the Sutton SignWriting Web Components

Regards,
-Steve