[Sw-l] Normaliza=?UTF-8?Q?=C3=A7=C3=A3o_?=de Textos em SW

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Wed Sep 9 19:47:39 EDT 2020

Hi Kacio de Lima Evangelista,

I do not know about any specific research about normalization of
SignWriting text.

Back in 2012, I wrote a little bit about spelling normalization in
Modern SignWriting (MSW), chapter 12.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Slevinski/msw/master/MSW.pdf

Regards,
-Steve