[Sw-l] Questions

Sat Sep 26 10:24:04 EDT 2020

SignWriting List
September 26, 2020

Hello SignWriting List members, and welcome, Annie, as a new member -

Thank you for posting your questions to the SignWriting List, Annie.

I will be happy to answer here on the SignWriting List. I am preparing my answers today and hope to post them to the List by tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: