[Sw-l] Canonical way of representing signwriting programmatically

Jennica Pounds jennicaj at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 16 15:06:43 EDT 2021

Hi Val and Steve,

Thank you for the warm welcome and resources. It is much appreciated.
I'm sorry to be coy here, I am not authorized to give details on my
project.

I've been pursuing Steve's resources all day, and I'm amazed that such a
complete expression & formalization of 3D arm & hand movement has been
created, and does not seem well-known. Are you aware of any company using
SignWriting as a way to formalize body/face movements in applications
beyond sign language - for example, wearables?

Jennica

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu