[Sw-l] Placement of Signs in Space

Fri Apr 16 16:00:33 EDT 2021

SignWriting List
April 16, 2021

Hello Kacio!
Great to hear from you. I like your examples of writing from the Top View to show difficult positions. Nice diagrams. And your idea to use size differences for BOLD or ITALIC or PROPER NOUNS is a good idea. If it works, it works ;-)

For those who may not know your work…

Kacio has published the most beautiful book on LIBRAS poetry (poetry in Brazilian Sign Language). Here is the link to one of his books:

https://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs13/sw1213_Brasil_Previa_Livro_SER_Kacio_de_Lima.pdf

Val ;-)

——————