[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: Placement of Signs in Space

Wed Apr 28 01:33:20 EDT 2021

SignWriting List
April 27, 2021

Thank you, Jonathan, for discussing writing from the Side View instead of the Top View. Was the Deaf writer you mentioned who wrote some signs from the Side View - was he or she from Honduras? Is there anyone else who writes some signs from the Side View? Can someone post an example?

Sent from my iPhone

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu