[Sw-l] Placement of Signs in Space

Kacio de Lima Evangelista kaciodelima at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 16 18:34:23 UTC 2021

Hi!

I usually use the upper point of view only when I see that there will be
depth confusion or if the signal uses the arm horizontally as a support for
the pronunciation. Here is an example:

[image: image.png]
("white" in Libras)

About decreasing the size of the sign to stand out in the text, I use it as
a strategy to emphasize the names of people and places or a specific sign,
something similar to the bold and italic font.

This is because it helps to quickly identify whether the written sign is a
proper name or focus of the topic to be treated.

*Atenciosamente,*

*Prof. Kácio Evangelista.*