[Sw-l] New Brazilian book 'A Saga do Surdo' with SignWriting

Melquiedes Ferreira Franco escolavirtualprojetofaisca at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 27 18:47:45 UTC 2021

I forgot the post code.
Maybe you can check it.

Olá. Clique no link para rastrear o objeto código RR034027400BR
https://www.linkcorreios.com.br/RR034027400BR?w=1

Melquíedes

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: