[Sw-l] S=?UTF-8?Q?=C3=ADmbolos_de_localiza=C3=A7=C3=A3o_?=exata

Josenilson da Silva Mendes jsm88b at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 28 15:08:55 UTC 2021

Thank you very much for your reply!

I am thinking of making some videos with written signs from ASL and Libras
using the exact location symbols to exemplify. I'll upload the private
videos to YouTube and consult with the signwriting list team. If everything
is correct, I will make them public.
Josenilson Mendes