[Sw-l] Report From Val=?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=99s_?=Desk, August 6, 2021

Fri Aug 6 16:33:11 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
August 6, 2021

Report From Val’s Desk
August 6, 2021

Hello SignWriting List members!

This week I met with SignWriting teachers, translators and writers from Spain. I was invited to a Zoom meeting of a classroom, and I felt very happy to learn that SignWriting is being used to translate the Bible in Spain, in two sign languages. It was wonderful to share. Thank you, to all of the participants and teachers and writers, for inviting me. It was a pleasure to meet you ;-)

I promised to send them SignWriting links through email. So I will post the links here on the SignWriting List too. The Links will be for downloading SW books online, for connecting with SW on social media, and other information.

Have a wonderful week!

sutton at signwiting.org

Mobile Site:
m.signwriting.org