[Sw-l] Koko's Gorilla Sign Language: a variation of ASL

Sutthikhun Phaengphongsai suttikunep at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 29 06:04:06 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, and Valerie!

Finally, the image of Koko's SignWriting-written statement to the 2015
Paris Climate Conference has been uploaded to Wikimedia Commons and
inserted in the Wikipedia article "Koko (gorilla)
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koko_(gorilla)>" under the section
"Characteristics: Use of language". Now you can explore the SW figure
attached in that article. Hope it will be helpful for both Koko and
SignWriting as Val said!
[image: image.png]
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:%22Koko_as_the_Voice_of_Nature%22_written_in_Sutton_SignWriting.png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koko_(gorilla)