[Sw-l] Thai fingerspelling: 42 consonants

Mon Aug 30 23:52:39 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
August 30, 2021

Hello SignWriting List members and Sutthikhun!

What an outstanding contribution. Thank you for writing Thai fingerspelling. I believe this is the first time this has been written that I remember anyway. I hope people will post it all over the Internet, and meanwhile I will try to do so too.

It is a beautiful chart!

Thank you,

Val ;-)

————