[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: Thai fingerspelling: 42 consonants

Sutthikhun Phaengphongsai suttikunep at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 31 14:03:30 UTC 2021

Hi SWList members, Valerie, and Marie!

I sincerely hope that my effort will be beneficial to the deaf
community. In ThaiSL, it appears that SW is still not commonly employed as
a way of teaching. And I expect that my works will serve as one of
jumping-off places for the Thai deaf community or interpreters to know more
about how to read, write, and apply the SW. I will work more and more on
this way!

Anyway, to recognize that S↓ would have to coexist with the Ch column
according to the regular Thai script classification, I changed the cell
color of S↓ to yellow and linked an arrow to the Ch column. And I've also
uploaded this image at the Wikimedia Commons website at the following link:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Thai_fingerspelling_42_consonants_written_in_Sutton_SignWriting.png
.

[image: sign (14).png]
Sutthikhun (Ae)