[Sw-l] Fwd: AI + machine learning to teach SLs on the web

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Fri Dec 3 19:27:51 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
December 3, 2021

Dear SW List Members:
This message was just sent to me from the Sign Language Linguists List (SLLING-L). Very interesting message about Machine learning, and sign languages.

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu