[Sw-l] Report from Val's Desk ;-)

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Fri Dec 10 18:40:51 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
December 10, 2021

Hello SignWriting List Members!

I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the holiday seasons.

I am slowly working on web pages to highlight:

1. SignWriting holiday cards from around the world

2. SignWriting literature transcribed from video

3. SignWriting videos and lessons by Carlos Cristian from Brazil

4. MovementWriting and SignWriting by Sutthikhun Phaengphongsai

5. SignWriting in Japan (new developments)

While I am working on the above postings, I want to share an excellent video by Carlos Cristian in Brazil. The SignWriting captions are transcribed from the video. Thank you, Carlos!

https://youtu.be/MKbZCy3lV5M