[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: [SW-L] Report from Val's Desk ;-)

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Fri Dec 10 20:48:10 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
December 10, 2021

Hello SW List members, and Carlos!

Thank you so much for posting the proper credits for the video. I posted too quickly, wanting to share, but of course there are many wonderful people involved with the making of such a beautiful video. And thank you to everyone involved. A posting will be coming.

The SignWriting List was started for this purpose…back in 1996… to give everyone a free and open and direct place to post their work with SignWriting, and to also discuss issues and technical suggestions. You all can post freely and directly without waiting for me ;-)

And the best part is that our four SignWriting List Archives record and save all your messages and attachments, so we can retrieve them at any time.

Since I retired in January 2020, I am still volunteering my time anyway because I love your work, and I am happy to continue as moderator of the SignWriting List.

I am just slow to posting on web pages, so waiting for me can be a little tedious for you… but if I see your message on the SignWriting List I will find it in the Archives later and then I can do the web posting. And I look forward to it ;-)

Carlos - To answer your question - YES! A monthly magazine or newspaper to publicize on the internet projects around the world using SignWriting - excellent idea!

Or even one that is focused on one country - that is good too….

Yes. I vote for this to happen. Thank you for suggesting it ;-)

And when it is ready announce it to the SignWriting List please (big smile ;-)

Val ;-)