[Sw-l] Holiday Cards in Written Sign Languages

Tue Dec 21 19:11:35 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
December 21, 2021

Fabulous to receive a message, from you Stefan!

We always love to hear from you… Congratulations on retiring.

Thank you for the beautiful new Christmas card in SignWriting. I will post it on the web.

You and I have “retired”. It is hard to figure out what that means (big smile ;-)

For those new to the SignWriting List, Stefan Woehrmann was a teacher of Deaf children in Germany for years, and Stefan is an expert on writing SignWriting and Mundbildschrift, for writing mouth movements. There are many links...

SignWriting in Germany
https://www.signwriting.org/germany/

Mundbildschrift
https://www.signwriting.org/archive/symposium/sws0002_02_Mundbilder_in_der_Geb%E4rdenSchrift_and_Spelling_rules.pdf

Stefan is also a photographer...

I strongly encourage everyone to view some of the most professional and stunningly beautiful photographs of animals and insects, in the German forests, taken by Stefan. I could look at Stefan’s photos all day and never tire of them.

I hope this link works for everyone.

Stefan Woehrmann Photographer
https://www.fotocommunity.de/photo/junge-steinkaeuze-am-spaeten-abend-stefan-woehrmann/31501847

Many blessings, Stefan and everyone, for a wonderful holiday!

Val ;-)